Dieser Blog ist umgezogen!

Achtung!! Dieser Blog ist umgezogen. Ab jetzt schreibe ich auf http://growthbystory.de/.

Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2010

My Christmas Experiment: The Last Minute Gift Inspirator

Every year before Christmas I ask myself: "What do my friends like" - so that I can make them a great gift. This year I had an idea. And together  with software-developer Ali Jelveh we have invented an experimental Gift Inspirator for Facebook.

This Video explains it:


And this is what it looks like: 

So feel free to try it out: giftinspirator.heroku.com

It is even useful beyond christmas. You can use it for birthdays as well. 

Working on this experiment was great fun. I learned a lot about the Facebook-API. It is the basis for thinking about Facebook-Apps. And I can only recommend everybody thinking about Facebook-ideas to read the API Documentation - even if you are not a programmer (like me).

I wish you all a stressfree christmas and a happy new Year. 

Thank you for reading my blog. 

Christian 

 

Posted via email from creative*glasses

1 Kommentar: